How to Make Yummy Mounds of Joy Pie
Mounds of Joy Pie is one of the hottest foods in the world right now. Easy, quick taste great. It is enjoyed by millions of people every day.
Hi everyone, have a nice day. Today we are preparing a typical dish, the hill of joy. One of my favorites. This time, I'm going to make it a little unique. It will be delicious.
What do you think about Mounds of Joy Pie?
Mounds of Joy Pie is one of the hottest foods in the world right now. Easy, quick taste great. It is enjoyed by millions of people every day. Mounds of Joy Pie is something I've loved all of my life. They are fine and look great.
This delicious version of Coconut Cream Pie is full of delicious surprises and is topped with a small Almond Joy bar. Inspired by my love for almonds. Mounds of Joy Cake made me look for a recipe, but no one seems to have the same recipe as the Panhandler.
You can have Mounds of Joy Pie using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mounds of Joy Pie
- You need Filling.
- You need 1 of 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- It's 1 cup of Cream of coconut.
- You need 1 of (3.4oz) Jell-O cheesecake flavored instant puddiñg and pie filling.
- Prepare 7 oz of Sweet Flaked coconut.
- You need 1 of Hardshell ice cream topping chocolate flavored.
- You need 2 8-ounce containers of Cool Whip whipped topping divided..
- You need a crust.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 18 Oreo double stuff cookies crushed.
- It's of the Topping part.
- It's 6 of Miniature Almond Joy Candy bars.
- You need 7 oz of toasted coconut ( spread on cookie sheet and place in oven stirring until golden brown).
Mounds of Joy Pie step by step
- In a small bowl mix together crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
- Blend together softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and cream of coconut until smooth and creamy. Add dry pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Add 1/2 thawed, but cold, coconut. Mix well. Fold in 1 tub COOL WHIP.
- Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture into the OREO Pie Crust. Drizzle with hard-shell chocolate ice cream topping, if desired.
- Place in the freezer until the shell is hard. Pour the second half of the pudding mixture over the pie.
- Mix 3/4 cup of toasted coconut with remaining tub of COOL WHIP and spread or pipe on a pie.
- spread or pipe on the pie. Finish pie by garnishing with mini chocolate-coated coconut and almond candy bars. Sprinkle remaining toasted coconut on the pie.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes to set or refrigerate for 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy!.