How to Make Tasty Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake
Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake.
You can cook Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake
- You need of Cheesecake batter.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar (granulated sugar makes it easier to make).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 200 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's of Crust.
- You need 100 grams of Cookies.
- It's 30 grams of Butter.
- It's of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of Raisins, chocolate, etc..
Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake step by step
- The ingredients shall look like this..
- Start with the crust! Put the cookies in a bag and crush into tiny pieces with a rolling pin. You may want to double the bag in case it gets torn..
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds, add that into the cookie bag and mix. Press down evenly on mold. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for about 1 hour..
- In the meantime, let's move on to the next step! Microwave the cream cheese for about 3 minutes. Once it's softened, mix with a whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency..
- Add sifted sugar I used granulated sugar to make it easier.) into Step 4, and continue mixing..
- Moving on further! Add the 2 eggs into Step 5, and mix again..
- Pour the heavy cream into Step 6..
- Now, in order to make this look as if it required a lot of work, let's add an extra step. Sift in the cake flour and mix..
- This is the last time mixing. Let's mix in lemon juice..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the batter rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. In the meantime, preheat oven to 170°C..
- Once the batter is rested, pour it into the crust. Bake for about 45 minutes in the 170°C oven. Make sure to check on it every once in a while..
- The cake will be puffed up like this fresh out of the oven, but it will shrink quickly..
- When it has cooled, put it in the fridge. Serve after it has been chilled well..
- It will result in somewhat of a creamy cheesecake instead of a heavy one. Serve with coffee or tea..