How to Make Perfect Mango mousse cake
Mango mousse cake. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. Sponge cake lines the sides and bottom of the pan, which is then filled with mousse and another layer of cake. This mango mousse cake recipe is made with made with a fluffy sponge cake, real mango mousse layer, and a fruity jello topping.
This is your serious mango craving fix! Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. You can cook Mango mousse cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango mousse cake
- You need of for chocolate sponge:.
- It's 3 of ....Eggs.
- Prepare 60 of gm...Flour.
- Prepare 75 of gm....Castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp....cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of tsp....Baking powder.
- You need of ingredients for mousse.
- Prepare 1 of kg....Mangoes.
- Prepare 400 of gm....whipped cream.
- You need 1 of tbsp...Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 of tbsp....Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of tin....Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Mangoes. Cherries and mint leaves for decoration.
- You need 1 pinch of Yellow food colour.
This no-bake mango mousse cake is a classic. Made with classic crumble biscuits base, then go with very creamy mousse with mango flavour. Inside the mousse, I add more mango cubes. Today's mango mousse cake recipe is a rather new discovery.
Mango mousse cake instructions
- 1. Preheat oven on 180°. Grease a pan with butter or oil..
- 2. Sift flour with baking powder and cocoa powder..
- 3. Separate egg whites and beat till soft peaks form. Add sugar and yolks and beat till the mixture become fluffy and creamy.
- 4. Now gradually add flour in batches and folding between each addition. Add vanilla essence..
- 5. Use spatula or wooden spoon for folding. Fold till no streaks of flour remain in the dough..
- 6. Pour the batter in the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let the cake cool in room temperature..
- 7. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes in cubes and blend them in fine puree without water..
- 8. Place a bowl and whisks in freezer before whip the cream.Now pour whipped cream in chilled bowl and whip it till stiff peaks..
- 9. Meanwhile soak the gelatin powder in 3 tbsp of water. Now mix mango puree and condensed milk in the cream and mix gently with spatula..
- 10. Warm the geletin mixture on stove or just microwave it for 10 seconds and add in the cream mixture..
- 11. Divide the cream and mango mixture in two parts and mix yellow food colour in one part..
- 12. Now place a layer of sponge cake in the spring foam pan and piur the coloured part of cream mixture over the sponge layer. Freeze till get firm..
- 13. Then pour the other part of mousse mixture over it. Freeze again for two hours. Take out from the freezer when completely set and decorate with mango slices and mint leaves..
I happened to make this lovely mango mousse dessert not long ago and shortly after that I thought that the mango dessert would make a. Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. Scrape mango mousse over cake layer and smooth it into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze Unmold cake: Using a portable blow dryer or damp very hot towel, carefully heat outside of.