How to Make Perfect Ferraro Rocher Chocolate Cheesecake
This No-Bake Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Cheesecake is SO easy and delicious. Made from melted chocolate and cream cheese on a sponge cake base. This recipe is a dessert that you have to make.
HOW TO MAKE FERRERO CHOCOLATE ROCHER CHEESECAKE?
To make Ferrero Rocher's No-Bake Cheesecake, make a simple cookie crust that involves breaking up the digestive part and then topping it with a deliciously light, fluffy filling. Double whipped cream, powdered sugar, and cream cheese with melted chocolate. Mix in the chopped Ferrero Rocher, add everything, and let it harden.
When the cheesecake is done, drizzle with dark chocolate, more cream, and Ferraro Rocher. So easy and delicious.
HOW LONG DO YOU NEED NO-BAKE FERRERO ROCHER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE?
A No Baked Cheesecake must rest in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or ideally overnight.
WHICH IS THE BEST CAN TO DELIVER FERRERO ROCHER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITHOUT BREAKING?
This recipe is for a 7-inch deep jar (not a standard sandwich cookie jar, it will overflow.)
You can use a smaller or larger jar or other shapes, but your cheesecake will of course be taller or shorter. I can definitely recommend this jar as it is very large and very easy to use.
TIPS FOR THESE FERRARO ROCHER NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
- The consistency of this no-bake cheesecake should be sleek, but not firm. Something like butter at room temperature, there will be a slight vibration if you shake it gently.
- Be very careful when whipping double cream. It should just form a soft floppy top but still keep its shape. Cheesecakes that are too runny and not baked will end up sloppy, too stiff, and too dense.
- Sieve the powdered sugar, this will give the cheesecake a smoother texture. Don't ignore this as usual!
- The recipe is for a 7-inch pan that is also DEEP (not the standard sandwich cake pan, it sells out! See the link below for the type of pan I'm using).
- You can use a smaller or larger one, but your cheesecake will of course be taller or shorter. I can definitely recommend this jar as it is very large and very easy to use.
- Is Ferraro Rocher Chocolate Cheesecake too runny and not hard? Maybe it's because your cream hasn't been whipped enough. No problem put it in the freezer for a few hours before serving.
You can cook Ferraro rocher chocolate cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ferraro rocher chocolate cheesecake
- 200 g Digestives
- 100 g Butter Melted
- 500 ml Double cream At room temperature
- 500 g Cream cheese Full fat and at room temperature
- 75 g Icing Sugar
- 300 g Milk chocolate Melted and then allowed to cool for 10 minutes
- 250 g Ferrero Rocher
- 12 Ferrero Rocher
- 100 g Milk chocolate Melted
Ferraro rocher chocolate cheesecake instructions
- Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a tin.
- Meanwhile, beat the 500ml of double cream until stiff and mix with the cream cheese, icing sugar, melted chocolate, and crushed Ferrero Rocher.
- Add the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit base, smoothing the top.
- Pop into the fridge for 4 hours (or overnight if you don't need it until the next day).
- Bring out of the fridge, remove from the tin, drizzle over melted chocolate, and top with the remaining Ferrero Rocher. Add sprinkles if you fancy.