How to Make Perfect Chocolate cheesecake
Chocolate cheesecake has chocolate tones that are balanced against a sweet, creamy, and flavorful cream cheese base. In many recipes, the final layer of chocolate ganache is poured in for extra chocolate, but the cake can also stand on its own.
This incredibly delicious and easy chocolate cheesecake recipe is the perfect combination of creamy cheese and rich chocolate on an oreo crust! It's everything you'd expect from a chocolate cheesecake, an incredibly rich and creamy dessert that will simply melt in your mouth!
If you want a simple dessert that pushes ALL the buttons, it's definitely chocolate cheesecake! The intoxicating combination of dark chocolate and spicy cream cheese is ready in a few minutes AND can be perfectly stored in the fridge or freezer and is, therefore, a great pleasure.
You can cook Chocolate cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake
- Prepare 150 g of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 45 g of butter melted.
- Prepare 150 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 120 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 115 g of caster sugar.
Chocolate cheesecake step by step
- To make the biscuit base put the biscuits in a bowl and crush. When all has been crushed, add the 1 tbsp of sugar..
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave and mix into biscuits. Add more if needed. When the biscuits are sticking together and are not crumbly then add it to your tin. Set in fridge whilst you make the chocolate mixture..
- Start by melting the chocolate in the microwave until all melted and leave to cool..
- Whip the double cream in a bowl until soft peaks form..
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar together and add the whipped cream mix..
- Add the cocoa powder and stir gently and then add the cooled chocolate..
- Put the chocolate mix on top of the biscuit base and leave in fridge to set for around 2 hours..