How to Make Delicious Failed Fudge Cheesecake
Failed Fudge Cheesecake.
You can have Failed Fudge Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Failed Fudge Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- It's 1 packages of 5.5 ounce. sugar free shortbread cookies, I used Murrays Shortbread with pecans and chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- It's 2 packages of 8 ounce each. cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 2 large of eggs, lighly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2/3 cup of sweetener, like Splenda or Stevia.
- It's 9 oz of package. sugar free chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, pecans.
Failed Fudge Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- FOR THE CRUST.
- Pulverize cookies to crumbs.
- Pour melted butter over crumbs and blend well.
- Press in greased 8 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 10 minutes.
- FOR THE FILLING.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter, set aside.
- Blend sour cream ,milk, vanilla, eggs, creamcheese, and Splenda until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and nuts until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 300°F for 45 minutes or until center is almost set..
- Turn off oven.
- Leave cheesecake in oven for 1 hour, remove.
- Let cool for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.