How to Cook Tasty Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake. Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake with an eggless cake topped with a light chocolate mousse and finished with a chocolate ganache. This is a chocolate lovers dream and a perfect treat to make for any celebration! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Strain this mixture through a sieve into a pan. To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer. Put the chocolate, butter, espresso and sugar in a heat resistant bowl and leave to melt. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake using 13 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
- You need of For the Chocolate Cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 160 gms of Curd.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 100 gms of grounded sugar.
- Prepare of For the mousse.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
Layers of creamy chocolate with Oreo crust at the bottom and drizzle of chocolate ganache on top! This Easy Eggless Mousse Cake with Triple Chocolate is so taste and effortless to put together that I am sure you will make it over and over again. To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer. Put the chocolate, butter, espresso and sugar in a heat resistant bowl and leave to melt.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake step by step
- In a bowl sieve Maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda..
- In another bowl mix together curd, oil, grinded sugar and vanilla essence..
- Now mix wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted cake tin..
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree..
- Bake the cake for 30 - 35 minutes at 180 degree..
- For the chocolate mousse.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks..
- Melt it In double boiler.Mix the melted chocolate with the cream..
- When cake is done Cool it completely..
- Making the mousse..
- Mix the cooled chocolate to the whipped cream..
- Again whip it till you reach stiff peaks..
- Torte the cake into two layers..
- Fill and Level the cake layers with the ready mousse..
- Cover the cake with chocolate ganache and cool it..
- Now cover the cake with chocolate mousse.
- Coat the cake and Decorate the cake as u like..
- Be creative and use anything u like, Drips, Sprinkles, chocolate accents..
- I Decorated the cake with sugarlace and Chocolate Accents..
In a large mixing bowl, sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, mix condensed milk, juice, melted butter and vanilla essence. It's the same thing every year but I must say I enjoy every bit of the fussing! The bottom most is an egg free oil based chocolate cake. The second layer is a egg free gelatin free white chocolate mousse and the third layer is egg free gelatin free dark chocolate mousse.