How to Cook Perfect Chocolate pecan pie
Chocolate pecan pie. This is made just like a traditional pecan pie, with the addition of chocolate chips. I try a different chocolate pecan pie recipe each year but I'm sticking with this one from now on! Pecan pie is a pie of pecan nuts mixed with a filling of eggs, butter, and sugar (typically corn syrup).
Our easy Chocolate-Pecan Pie comes together like traditional pecan pie, but with the delicious addition of gooey chocolate chips and garnish. Try it for your Thanksgiving dessert spread and. The first thing I do on Thanksgiving morning is to wake up, pour myself a cup of coffee, and bake a pie. You can have Chocolate pecan pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pecan pie
- It's of Frozen pie crust (store bought).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
When you just need to indulge, pick pie, pecans and chocolate. Chocolate Pecan Pie is a rich combination of toasted pecans, sugar, corn syrup, butter, and eggs which gives this pie a soft and gooey texture. A rich chocolate bourbon pecan pie is the perfect recipe to end a Derby Day celebration. Former staff member Cynthia Ann Briscoe, a Louisville native and ardent Derby fan, contributed this version.
Chocolate pecan pie step by step
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove top on low heat.
- Set oven to 350. Combine the flour, corn syrup and both sugars.
- Stir in the unsweetened cocoa once the sugar mixture is combined..
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate chip combo into the mix.
- Beat the eggs in the mix until smooth. It’ll be kind of like brownie batter.
- Pour the filling into your pie crust and sprinkle chopped pecans on the top..
- Put into the oven on top rack for 30-45 minutes! NOTE: the middle will jiggle a little bit when it’s done, but not the sides. The center will firm more once its cooled. The texture should be thick, fudgy rich and almost like a brownie!.
This chocolate pecan pie takes the classic pecan pie to the next level. A pie filling made with melted chocolate and loaded with pecans in a rich buttery homemade pie crust. This impossible healthy chocolate pecan pie is vegan, gluten-free, and completely free of The first time I made this healthy chocolate pecan pie, I used Mori Nu firm silken tofu, which added incredible. Chocolate Pecan Slab Pie is the Best Way to Serve Dessert to a Large Thanksgiving Crowd. by Delish US. This CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE looks amazing and tastes even better!