How to Cook Appetizing Cookie dough pie
Cookie dough pie.
You can cook Cookie dough pie using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough pie
- It's of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It's 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
- Prepare of for cookie dough.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of etrythritol.
- It's 30 grams of sugar free chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate bars cut up.
- Prepare of no bake cheesecake.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 oz of heavy whipping cream (1 cup whipped ).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
Cookie dough pie step by step
- For the crust. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix well with a whisk..
- Melt butter and add in the sweetener. Combine with the dry ingredients using a spatula..
- Line an 8 inch casserole dish with parchment paper. (9x6 (8x8).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust has a light golden brown color..
- Let cool in the dish for 10-20 minutes and remove by lifting up parchment paper. Don't try to take it off the paper yet. Move to the fridge to continue cooling for about one hour. It will be ready to handle after that.
- For cookie dough. Measure out almond flour and add in a pinch (1/16 of a tsp) of salt and whisk together..
- Cream together softened butter, oil, vanilla, and sweetener (if using granulated mix this in with the dry ingredients)..
- Fold in chocolate chips and let chill for about 10 minutes in the fridge..
- On wax paper spoon or pipe out approximately 20-22 dollops of cookie dough.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes and then place in a bowl or baggy to chill in the fridge until your no bake cheesecake filling is ready.
- For no bake cheesecake. Whip 4 oz of heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with an electric mixer on high. (you can add a pinch of xanthan gum to the cream and it will whip right up!).
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with softened cream cheese and vanilla extract until very smooth..
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese together until full combined..
- Fold in cookie dough pieces and spread on to the crust in a big mound.Let chill for at least an hour.