Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake
Skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake. If you loved our easy mini cheesecakes recipe then you'll love these beauties also because they're the chocolate version of it! These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are smooth, creamy, and made with an Oreo cookie crumb crust, chocolate ganache topping, and chocolate whipped cream! A classic little treat with plenty of chocolate!
The pans are lined with muffin wrappers, which make them easy to remove after baking. Fold mini chocolate chips into muffin batter and bake into mini muffins for an easy recipe the whole family will enjoy. Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes - bite-size cheesecakes made with miniature chocolate chips, whipped cream and topped with chocolate chip cookies. You can have Skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 3 packages of (8oz each) cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of (14oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are a decadent dessert with an Oreo crust and topped with a ganache and strawberry. I do not recommend using chocolate chips for this recipe. The chocolate baking bars melt so much better and result in a creamier. Mini vanilla cheesecakes layered with chocolate and mini chocolate chips.
skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 300°F.
- line bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, and cocoa together, and press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of your springform pan and set aside.
- beat the cream cheese until smooth. then gradually add condensed milk and beat well. add in vanilla and eggs and beat till smooth.
- toss 1/3 of the chips with flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom) and add them to the batter. pour batter into prepared crust and sprinkle top with remaining chips.
- before you put the cheesecake in the oven... get a small roasting pan and fill it with warm water and place it on the bottom rack of the oven. (this keeps the air in the oven moist and helps to keep your cake from cracking as it bakes).
- bake at 300°F for 1 hour... then shut off the oven.
- DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN! leave cheesecake in the oven to cool for 1 hour... then remove and put in the refrigerator to cool completely BEFORE trying to remove cake from pan.
- slice. .. serve... enjoy the deliciousness!.
These are great for weddings, showers, and beautiful addition to any cookie tray or table. Chocolate leaves top this cake to add to the fall spirit. Just in time for fall, try out this creamy pumpkin cheesecake recipe featuring HERSHEY'S Mini Chips. For the best distribution of chips throughout the cheesecake, do not overbeat the cream cheese. Do you love cheesecake, but with the portions weren't so large?