Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Cream cheese mousse dome cake no silicon
Cream cheese mousse dome cake no silicon. I was determined to make a zuccotto cake for Christmas but only had a vague idea at first. So I created this by incorporating things that my son and husband like. Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and.
No-bake cheesecake - made mostly with Greek yogurt and a small amount of cream cheese spread and whipped cream. It's not overly sweet and lightly flavored with lemon juice and zest. Apricot mousse - it's made with just canned apricots, syrup from the can, and honey. You can have Cream cheese mousse dome cake no silicon using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese mousse dome cake no silicon
- Prepare 1 pack of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 2-3tbsp of Almond powder (5-6almonds).
- It's 50 gms of Soft butter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Milk cream.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Milk cream.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of For cake layer -.
- Prepare as needed of All ingredients of plain vanilla cake shown in my 56 bhog recipe.
- You need of For mousse.
- It's 100 gms of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Powder sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of Vanilla axtract.
- You need 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rasberry jelly powder or (any other u have available).
- Prepare 50 gms of For ganache dark chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Colored sprinklers a few for garnishing.
- It's 2-3 tsp of Milk cream.
- It's as needed of Chocolate coated colored candy ball for garnishing.
- You need as needed of Silver balls for garnishing.
You can use any other fruit, also frozen (must be thawed and pureed first). Well-frozen mousse will pop right out of the mold, and soft mousse with leave little bits clinging to the edges, and this rough texture is no good for the mirror glaze. After they're unmolded, put them back in the freezer so they're cold when you glaze them! A cold mousse cake is a happy mousse cake.
Cream cheese mousse dome cake no silicon step by step
- Firstly we have to make a base:-for this crush oreo biscuits by putting them in a ziplock bag and rolling on with the help of a rolling pin then transfer the biscuit crush from ziplock bag to a container and mix soft butter, almond powder,salt, vanilla extract and little bit of milk to combine all the ingredients well and make a soft dough like consistency.
- Make a ball of the dough and roll it on a butter paper with the help of a rolling pin about 1/2 inch thick..cut roundles with a round cookie cutter or a small cake mould..keep it in fridge for about one hour to set.
- For mousse mix cream cheese and add powder sugar then add plain yogurt, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and whipped cream and give a good mix.
- Soak raspberry jelly powder in 2-3 spoons of hot water for about 10 minutes then add in cream cheese mixture and stir nicely.
- Set cling wrap in glass bowls, pour the cream cheese mousse and keep in refrigerator overnight.
- Make 1 inch thick vanilla cake and cut in same round shape as we have cut biscuit base.
- For ganache cut the dark chocolate in small pieces,add cream and microwave 30 seconds,stir and repeat the process till chocolate melts completely add butter and mix it nicely to get smooth, silky pouring texture..let it to cool at the temperature of 30°c.
- Keep the mousse out of refrigerator, with grate attention remove the cling wrap and set on a wire rack and pour the chocolate ganache over it..let it to drizzle the excess ganache.
- Assembling first place biscuit base then vanilla cake roundle then care fully place cream cheese mousse dome covered with chocolate ganache.
- Finally set an oreo biscuit and a colorfull chocolate candy ball on top.
- Stick few colored sprinklers at the side of the mousse dome.
- Your cream cheese mousse dome cake is now done..keep in fridge for at least one hour to set then serve.
NOT COLD is what you want when you serve. Homemade Mousse, Strawberry Dome Entremets with pastry cream inserts, Prepare the vanilla pastry cream domes. While still warm or room temperature, pour into the domes silicon molds. Smooth the top, cover with cling wrap and place in the freezer until firm. Mix until chocolate is fully melted.