Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cinnamon rolls
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cinnamon rolls The best homemade cinnamon rolls ever! If you like sticky cinnamon buns, here is the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls.
The cinnamon rolls are one of the BEST breakfasts. You can make cinnamon rolls or cinnamon rolls or bread pudding quick and easy, but one of the most delicious ways to serve cinnamon rolls is with this homemade cinnamon roll recipe.
Homemade cinnamon rolls
That was almost 5 years ago. The girls didn't want me to, but we shared our secret ingredient, cinnamon buns. The sweet buns from the ground up that everyone craves. Sticky homemade cinnamon rolls. We have been serving our best recipes to friends and family on public holidays and other days for over 15 years.
We're going to cover the secret ingredient, but let's get to the making of those cute buns in a moment because I know you don't want to waste time. For instructions and exact walking times, see the recipe box below, but here are some instructions on how to make cinnamon buns.
How do you make cinnamon rolls?
When I originally wanted to make the best cinnamon roll recipe, I started with this bread dough. Over the year when I changed the recipe, I made the batter a little sweeter. The ingredients are very simple.
I like to use Red Star Platinum yeast which is instant yeast. This means that you don't have to let the yeast "prove". If you're not using instant yeast, be sure to leave the yeast in the warm milk until it's frothy. This takes about another 5 minutes.
Make sure your milk is warm to activate the yeast, but not too hot to kill the yeast (around 105-110 degrees Fahrenheit). You should also warm the butter up so that it is soft and easy to mix.
Also, bring the eggs to room temperature by dropping them in a glass of warm water before adding them to the mixture. If the ingredients aren't cold, they'll help the yeast do what needs to be done quickly and will give your cinnamon rolls nice results.
Once the ingredients are added, it's time to mix the batter. In the video, I use a stand mixer to mix the dough together. If you have a bread maker, you can use the dough settings to make it really easy. Or go the old-fashioned way and get your hands to work kneading bread without a mixer. Works either way. If you choose to knead by hand, be careful not to add too much flour. The dough should be sticky, this will keep these homemade cinnamon rolls soft.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- It's of Ingredients for the dough.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour for all uses.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 sachet of dry yeast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 + 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare Ingredients for the filling.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter at room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp. of cinnamon.
- It's of Ingredients for the icing with cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 gr. of cream cheese at room temperature.
- It's 1 of + 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of + 1/2 tbsp. milk.
- It's 1 of vanilla.
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- ••●How to make the dough●•••••.
- Pour the milk, butter, sugar in a large bowl and mix with a fork..
- Pour the dry yeast and leave for 1 minute.
- Mix with a fork and add the flour, salt, and baking powder where we continue to mix with a wooden spatula.
- Make the dough into a ball, wrap it with a towel and let it rise for about half an hour.
- Once the dough is doubled then flour a clean surface and open the dough with the rolling pin in a rectangular shape.
- ••●How to make the filling●•••••.
- On the dough sheet that we have opened, spread the butter everywhere with a silicone spatula.
- Then pour the brown sugar all over the surface and sprinkle the cinnamon to go everywhere.
- We start to wrap the roll with our hands from the edge to the middle.
- Take a thread or a good knife and cut the rolls.
- Butter the pan and place the rolls one by one.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Leave the rolls covered with a towel to inflate for 30 minutes.
- Put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- ••●How to make the icing with cream cheese●•••••.
- While the rolls are baking, prepare the icing.
- Pour all the ingredients in a bowl except the icing sugar and mix them with a whisk.
- Finally, sift the powdered sugar and mix well with the whisk until it becomes a soft icing.
- When the rolls are ready, remove them from the oven and while they are still hot, pour the icing on top.