Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chocolate and blueberry mousse cake
Chocolate and blueberry mousse cake. Chocolate and blueberry mousse layer cake. Chocolate and blueberry mousse layer cake. Topped with fresh blueberries and sprinkles.
Then place the second piece of chocolate sponge cake on top, followed by the remaining blueberry mousse. Banana & Chocolate Filled Fritters Cake Balls w/ Café Latte Blueberry mousse on a chocolate sponge glazeret with a blueberry milk glaze. These impressive little cakes feature a fluffy blueberry mascarpone mousse surrounding a half-dome of intense blueberry gelée, with a layer of soft almond sponge cake and a gorgeously shiny mirror glaze to top it all off. You can cook Chocolate and blueberry mousse cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and blueberry mousse cake
- It's 4 of Halal Cup cake.
- Prepare 1 pack of whipping cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of blueberry.
- You need 1 pack of or Oreo.
Divide the cake mixture between the prepared tins. Remove from the tins and leave to cool before decorating. Coarsely chop the white chocolate and place the chunks into a mixing cup or measuring cup. Heat the blueberry puree with the heavy cream in a saucepan without boiling.
Chocolate and blueberry mousse cake step by step
- First of all cut the cup cakes into 2 pieces....
- Beat the whipping cream well until it becomes thick.
- Divide into 2 portions....
- Add crushed Oreo into one portion and blueberry syrup in second half whipped cream....
- Now put one slice of cup cake into glass..
- Apply one layer of Oreo cream and again a layer of cupcake...
- Now apply layer of blueberry cream....repeat the process with 2 slices of cupcake....
- Cover the top with plastic paper and put it into the refrigenerator for half hour....
- After chilled well eat it with ur loved once ❤❤.
Place the egg yolks and the acacia honey into a bowl and mix together with a fine whisk. Whisk in softened gelatin and blueberry puree and stir until completely dissolved. Pour mixture over white chocolate chips and whisk until chocolate is melted. Place mixture in refrigerator for at. Place white chocolate in medium bowl.