Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Mousse Cake. Pour the boiling cream over the. Even though most chocolate mousse cakes are usually made of one thick layer of mousse with a very thin layer of crust, we're firm believers that a rich mousse is best balanced with something more substantial than a negligible amount of crust. Place one layer of cake onto a serving plate.
Do not boil at any time. Add melted chocolate and whisk consistently. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. You can have Chocolate Mousse Cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cake
- You need 2 of thin layers of chocolate cake (9").
- Prepare of For the Chocolate Mousse.
- You need 3 of ripe avocados without dark spots.
- Prepare 2 cups of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of no sodium aquafaba.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It's 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- It's of For the Chocolate Icing.
- It's 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- It's 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache. If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse ahead of time. The ingredients you will need to make chocolate mousse for a cake filling include: hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar. Making the mousse is simple - all you'll need to do is whisk together the cocoa powder and hot water.
Chocolate Mousse Cake instructions
- I am using bean water as egg replacer in this recipe. I usually cook the chickpeas and save the cooking water. Or drain 1- 2 cans of chickpeas and use that water. Pour the cold aquafaba into a bowl and beat the water into fluffy meringue. (5 minutes) with the cream of tartar. Fold in the coconut sugar by hand 1 tbs at a time with a wide spatula..
- Mash the avocados and melt the chocolate. Let the chocolate cool it down. The hot chocolate will ruin your nice and fluffy meringue. In a separate bowl mix together the avocado melted chocolate and the vanilla..
- Fold the meringue in the avocado-chocolate mixture with a spatula, try not to overmix it..
- Assemble the cake. Put 1 thin pre baked chocolate cake layer in the bottom of a 9" spring form. Pour the whole mousse filling in, top with the second pre baked cake layer. Gently push the cake layer down, to make the filling even..
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and pour the warm almond milk over it. Stir it and pour it over the top layer. Keep it in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight. Enjoy!!.
The chocolate mousse filling adds a cool creamy texture that compliments the dense chocolate cake layer. It's smooth, velvety, and extraordinarily decadent. This cake has loads of chocolate from top to bottom. The cool, rich texture makes it great for any special occasion or holiday. Chocolate Mousse Cake with Raspberries Bakealong.