Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Peach Jelly with Cream Cheese
Peach Jelly with Cream Cheese. is one of the foods that is trending on earth right now. Easy, quick taste great. It is enjoyed by millions of people every day. They are good and look amazing. Peach jelly with cream cheese is something I've loved all of my life.
Prepare the filling by whisking the eggs and cream cheese. Shape the cream cheese into blocks on a platter. Pour the canned hot pepper peach over the cream cheese.
To start with this recipe we first need to prepare some components. You can have Peach Jelly with Cream Cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Jelly with Cream Cheese
- It's 1 of a large can of peaches, separate the syrup and the peaches.
- It's of Syrup from the peach can + water until it reaches 500 ml.
- Prepare 2 sachets of (@ 15 gr) of konnyaku powder (you can use agar-agar if you wish, or gelatin. I used konnyaku because it sets quicker).
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- It's 100 ml of water.
- It's 250 gr of cream cheese.
- It's 1/3 cup of + 1/4 cup sugar.
- Prepare Juice from 1/4 lemon.
- Prepare 2 drops of food coloring -- optional (I used green).
Peach Jelly with Cream Cheese step by step
- Prepare a casserole dish to put the jelly in. Cut the peaches into strips and arrange them in the dish.
- Combine the syrup + water with 1 sachet of konnyaku powder and 1/3 cup of sugar. Squeeze the lemon into this mixture.
- Use low heat and stir constantly. Add food coloring if you wish.
- When the mixture has boiled, pour into the dish, make sure to cover the peaches evenly. Remove the bubbles.
- Wait a while until the jelly is almost set.
- Combine cream cheese and milk and water. Whisk until well combined. Add 1 sachet of konnyaku and 1/4 cup of sugar. Continue stirring with a whisk.
- Stir a couple of minutes before pouring little by little on top of the peach jelly.
- When the jelly has set, put them in the fridge for an hour or so. Cut before serving.