Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Mango Mousse Cake
Mango Mousse Cake. Place cake layer in bottom of prepared pan. Scrape mango mousse over cake layer and smooth it into an even layer. Unmold cake: Using a portable blow dryer or damp very hot towel, carefully heat outside of springform pan until edge of mousse melts slightly.
Sponge cake lines the sides and bottom of the pan, which is then filled with mousse and another layer of cake. This Mango Mousse Cake is a decadent cake made of a moist sponge cake topped with a creamy mango mousse, then finished with a sweet mango gel topping. This is your serious mango craving fix! You can cook Mango Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Mousse Cake
- You need 1 half of roll Marie Biscuits.
- It's 1 half of roll Candi biscuits.
- You need 4-6 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 2 cups of + 1/2 cup Mango purée.
- Prepare 400 gm of Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of + 1 tsp Gelatine.
As mangoes arrive at our house one carton full after another, I get reminded to make this simply elegant Mango Mousse Cake. This mango mousse cake recipe is made with made with a fluffy sponge cake, real mango mousse layer, and a fruity jello topping. If you're looking for a fruity, light and airy cake for your next special occasion, this is the cake for you. This masterpiece of a mousse cake will capture your eyes, heart and taste buds!
Mango Mousse Cake instructions
- Crumb biscuits with melted butter in processor.
- Spread this mixture in your spring foam pan, rest in refrigerator for couple of minutes.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp gelatine in 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Beat cream & condensed milk with mango purée, lastly add dissolved gelatine & mix it well.
- Add this cream layered on top of crumb layer. Rest in refrigerator for couple of hours.
- In 1/2 cup of mango purée, add 1 tsp of gelati ne and cook for couple of minutes, spread this mixture on top of cream layered. Rest in refrigerator overnight.
- Decorat as you wish. Serve chilled.
Light and luscious, this cake is perfect for summer! We use Priscilla's Orange Sponge Cake for the base, and fill it with our fresh Mango Mousse and real mango fruit. The cake is then topped with beautiful mango slices and finished with a Mango Mirror Glaze. Eating a slice is like going to mango-heaven! Mango and coconut team up to deliver a refreshing Mango Mousse Cake that will knock your socks off!