Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake
Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake.
You can have Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake
- Prepare 4 of softened boxes of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of mocha filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It's 3 tbsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant cappuccino mix.
- You need of chocolate filling.
- You need 2 cup of dark melted semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It's of crust.
- You need 20 of ground oreo cookies.
- It's of topping.
- You need 1 cup of melted semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of tab of melted butter.
- It's 1 of oreos to garnish.
Mocha Layered Chocolate Oreo CheeseCake instructions
- heat oven to 325 spray a spring form pan well line the outside with double alumni foil.Make sure you have a bigger pan to insert spring form, you will be doing a water bath..
- crush cookies well, I used a food processor to get that fine crust. pat down into spring form well set aside.
- add hot water & mocha ingredients together set aside.
- heat chocolate till melted let cool set aside.
- add softened cream cheese, flour & sugar together cream till smooth, add in eggs, & vanilla combine on low speed till smooth..
- seperate your batter too 2 different bowls. add mocha mix to one & chocolate to other. Now layer your cheese cake chocolate then mocha add boiled water to bigger pan, careful not to get water into cheesecake, bake 60-65 minutes..
- let cool 10-15minutes run knife around edges.let cool & set in fridge for atleast 6hrs better overnight release from spring form and garnish as desired. ..Enjoy!.
- **topping melted 1 cup chocolate chips with a tab of butter let cool a few minutes add to top of cheese cake garnish as you like..