Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas is an ideal meal for buffalo chicken lovers. These enchiladas are rich, creamy, and flavorful, which makes them the perfect evening meal.
The cold, crispy and tangy salsa compliments the Mexican-inspired taste of the enchiladas. Plus, using fried chicken as a shortcut makes this dish perfect for a busy night. Enjoy with a cold bottle of beer!
You can have Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
- How to Make Delicious Keto fried Chicken tenders
- Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto)
- Recipe: Perfect Easy buffalo chicken dip
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- You need Enchilada Filling.
- You need 1 lb of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch dip seasoning.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of Enchilada Assembly.
- Prepare 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need flour tortillas (5 large).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare (optional) blue cheese crumbles.
- You need (optional) green onions.
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Prepare your filling. Mix together the shredded chicken, ranch dip packet, cream cheese, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese.
- Assemble your enchiladas. Spread a large spoonful of the filling on a tortilla in a line down the center and roll it up tightly. Use as many tortillas as necessary to use all your prepared filling.
- Combine 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce and 1/4 cup water. Spread about 1/3 of this mixture on the bottom of the baking dish. Place the assembled enchiladas in the dish. Spread the remainder of the sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375˚ until the cheese has melted and the enchiladas are hot and bubbly. (About 20-25 minutes).
- Tips: - Top with green onions, additional buffalo sauce, ranch sauce, blue cheese, etc. - Serve warm with carrot sticks and celery.