Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chocolate and coffee mousse cake
Chocolate and coffee mousse cake. Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Mousse - decadent flourless chocolate cake topped with a soft airy coffee mousse. Spread the coffee mousse over the chocolate cake in the pan, using an offset spatula. Run a warm knife around the edges of the cake to remove the sides of the pan.
Triple Chocolate Mousse CakeAll Day I Dream About Food. This Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Mousse is one of my favorite decadent cakes that I've been wanting to share with you for quite some time. Chocolate mousse cake in three layers: dark chocolate, gianduja and coffee. You can cook Chocolate and coffee mousse cake using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and coffee mousse cake
- Prepare 1- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of curd.
- It's As needed of Coca cola for consistency.
- You need 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 cups of refined flour.
- It's of For soaking the cake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of For icing.
- You need 1 cup of Dark chocolate.
- It's 1/2 cup of Full fat cream.
- It's of For coffee mousse.
- It's 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coffee powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Milk.
The base is actually espresso brownies that steal all the attention. The chocolate amaretto-espresso mousse cake is a larger version of the mini-tower desserts served at the dinner. Yes, that does sound We used our recipe for chocolate amaretto mousse as one layer and altered the recipe using milk chocolate and espresso instant coffee for the top layer. This rich flourless chocolate cake is made with melted chocolate and instant coffee powder, baked in a springform pan.
Chocolate and coffee mousse cake instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients thrice. (Maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, corn flour).
- In a big clean bowl start whisking sugar and oil at high speed for atleast 5 to 10 mins. Add vanilla essence to it..
- Then add the sieved dry ingredients in the creamed sugar and oil mixture. (You can add 1/2 tsp of vinegar if you want to make the cake extra light and fluffy).
- Mix all the ingredients well. Variations can be done by adding nuts or chocolate chips..
- Preheat an oven at 180 degree celsius for 15 mins. Divide the batter in two cake tins. Bake it for 30-40 mins. Depends on oven..
- For makin the ganache. Microwave the cream or heat it and add it to the chopped dark chocolate. Mix it well until all the chocolate is melted. Can add butter for extra shine..
- For the coffee mousse. Warm the milk and dissolve the coffee and sugar in it. Let it cool down and add it to the cream. Whip it till you get stiff peaks. It is preffered to add icing sugar and not normal sugar..
- Take out the cake and let it cool completely. Keep it in the fridge before working on it. Make the syrup for soaking by adding sugar and coffee in the water and boiling it for 1 min. Let it cool down completely.
- Now take out the cake and trim it properly. Soak it with coffee water and let it sit for 10 mins. Fill the cake with coffee mousse..
- Stack the other cake and soak it too. Let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Now take out the cake and do the icing with chocolate ganache..
- Decoration can be personalised. I did it by making swirls of white and dark chocolate and freezing it..
Garnish each slice with fresh whipped cream and a toasted almond. Coffee Chocolate Mousse Cake by Selasi Gbormittah. This cake is based on a coffee fluffy and airy sponge topped with a delicious praline paste with sumptuous chocolate. This is the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe. Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache.