Recipe: Yummy Two layer vanilla chocolate cake
Two layer vanilla chocolate cake. I'm making my famous two layer chocolate cake with the best buttercream ever! It's also the perfect cake for valentines day! Chocolate and vanilla inter-layered cake with a decadent fudge frosting.
So, a cake named Televizor or television set, a bit unusual I would say. It was the main reason why this cake stayed in my mind after. Butter the paper and dust the pans with the cocoa-flour mixture, tapping Spread the mousse filling on top and cover with the second cake layer. You can have Two layer vanilla chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Two layer vanilla chocolate cake
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of tutti fruity.
- It's 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter/oil.
- Prepare pinch of yellow food colour.
Frost the cake all over with a thin layer of buttercream and refrigerate until. PagesOtherBrandKitchen/CookingThe Dessert DivaVideosTwo layer Vanilla & Chocolate cake w buttercream. Two layers of yellow cake are filled with pastry cream and topped off with a chocolate glaze. It is sure to be a favorite! · A timeless layer cake, inspired by one of our favorite ice cream flavors!
Two layer vanilla chocolate cake instructions
- Add butter and powder sugar in a mixing bowl mix it well..
- Add maida,baking soda and baking powder in butter mixture and mix it well..
- Divide this batter into two parts..
- Add vanilla essence,yellow food colour and tutti fruity and mix it.in a one batter..
- Add cocoa powder and tutti fruity in second batter mix well,.
- Grease butter in a cake mould pour this batter one by one..
- Bake the cake for 20-25 minutes..
- Cut into pieces and serve it.
For a showstopping look and the perfect balance of chocolate and vanilla flavors, we've added shaved. Delicious Two Layer Chocolate Cake with homemade chocolate frosting. This cake is simple and perfectly moist! Then whisk in milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Vanilla Layer Cake - So then I shared this vanilla layer cake.