Recipe: Yummy Rusk-Chocolate mousse cake
Rusk-Chocolate mousse cake. First in a heat proof bowl or (in microwave)add dark chocolate and melt chocolate with double boiler, stir until chocolate melted. Pour this melted chocolate in pot,tap it and keep it in refrigerator to set. Add milk and oil, mix well.
Welcome to my to channel shasha's kitchen in this video i share different method of biscuit mousse delight on easy method in my way easy way kids are like. Weisheng Plastic Ps Clear Mousse Cake Biscuit Chocolate Package Display Box , Find Complete Details about Weisheng Plastic Ps Clear Mousse Cake Biscuit Chocolate Package Display Box,Plastic Ps Clear Box,Mousse Cake Biscuit Chocolate Box,Package Display Box from Plastic Boxes Supplier or Manufacturer-Huizhou WEISHENG Commodity & Package Co., Ltd. Take the chocolate biscuits and crumble them in a bowl. You can cook Rusk-Chocolate mousse cake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rusk-Chocolate mousse cake
- You need 8-10 of Rusks.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 100 gm of dark chocolate (for bottom layer).
- You need For of chocolate mousse --(Middle layer).
- Prepare 150 gms of dark chocolate / chocolate chips.
- Prepare 120 gms of whipping cream.
- Prepare 160 gms of whipping cream (chilled).
- It's 1 tsp of gelatin powder.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of cold water.
- You need For of upper layer --.
- It's 100 gms of whipped icing cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- It's Some of Chocolate sprinkles.
Put one cup of milk, fruit salt, three tablespoons of sugar and crumbled biscuits in a blender and blend it till you get a fine batter. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Cake Rusk Chocolate Jam Heart Biscuits Special Coconut Biscuits Sooper Biscuits White Karayla Biscuits Chocolate Karayla Biscuits Vanilla Karayla. Pastry Mango Mousse Pastry Chocolate Mousse Pastry Pineapple Pastry Ferrero Rocher Pastry Hydrabadi Coffee Pastry Hydrabadi Chocolate Pastry Red Velvet Pastry Caramel Pastry Puff.
Rusk-Chocolate mousse cake step by step
- First in a heat proof bowl or (in microwave)add dark chocolate and melt chocolate with double boiler, stir until chocolate melted.Pour this melted chocolate in pot,tap it and keep it in refrigerator to set..
- Now take 1 cup of warm water in a bowl add coffee and sugar, stir until sugar dissolved completely..
- Now dip each rusk in coffee mixture and arrange all rusks over the set chocolate layer.Keep aside..
- Preparing chocolate mousse -- in a heat proof bowl add chopped chocolate/ chocolate chips and 120 gms cream, place the bowl over a sauce pan with simmering water, stir until all the chocolate is melted..
- Meanwhile in a small bowl dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell about 5-10 mins.Now place the gelatin over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved..
- Pour it into the melted chocolate mixture and mix well.Let the chocolate mixture cool completely at the room temperature..
- Now in another bowl whip another 160 gms chilled whipping cream until stuff peaks form..
- Add whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and mix until well combined..
- Now pour this mixture over the rusk layer,tap it little, and keep it in refrigerator until set completely..
- After set completely, add whipped (icing cream) over the chocolate mousse layer and spread evenly from all sides..
- Now with a tea strainer sprinkle chocolate powder over it and garnish with some chocolate sprinkles. Keep it again in refrigerator to chilled..
- Delicious Rusk - chocolate mousse cake is ready to serve..
Silicon moulds are fold-able & can be stored easily to save space. They also retains original shape when taken out. Christmas is round the corner and the blogging world is full of lovely cakes and cookies. I dont have a proper oven to bake something….so here I am with these eggless chocolate rolls. Before I go to the recipe, Wishing everyone a merry christmas!