Recipe: Yummy The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake
The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake.
You can cook The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake
- It's 2 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 each of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of Boiling water.
The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely..
- For frosting: Mix cocoa powder, sugar and boiling water according to desired thickness and taste. Add cake sprinkles to decorate..