Recipe: Yummy Homemade Chocolate Banana Cake-Bread 🎂
Homemade Chocolate Banana Cake-Bread 🎂.
You can cook Homemade Chocolate Banana Cake-Bread 🎂 using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chocolate Banana Cake-Bread 🎂
- It's 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 6 tbsps of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 4-5 of medium-sized bananas.
- You need of Chocolate chips (optional).
Homemade Chocolate Banana Cake-Bread 🎂 step by step
- Grease your pan with oil and line with parchment paper.
- Heat up your oven to 350 °F.
- Mash up your bananas till they become runny. This takes about 5 minutes. The more ripe they are, the easier they are to mash up.
- Add in the egg, vanilla and oil, and stir.
- Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Sift in the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Use a spatula to combine gently.
- Add the milk and combine. Your batter will be lumpy from the banana bits and cocoa powder.
- Add the chocolate chips (if you have) and mix into the batter.
- Transfer to your lined pan and sprinkle some more chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the centre of the oven or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Peep that baby rise at 15 minutes 😉.
- Let it sit in the pan for 15 minutes. The final stage of cooking occurs now, with the heat from the pan.
- Place on a wire rack to cool further to room temperature before serving, icing or storing in the fridge.
- Enjoy 🥰.
- Note: You can also bake this plain i.e. without the chocolate. Simply take out the cocoa powder and chocolate chips and maintain the other ingredients with their measurements.