Recipe: Yummy Easy low-carb&sugar cheesecake fudge ice cream
Easy low-carb&sugar cheesecake fudge ice cream.
You can cook Easy low-carb&sugar cheesecake fudge ice cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy low-carb&sugar cheesecake fudge ice cream
- You need 1 cup of whole pecans.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of pitted dates.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of cheesecake pudding mix (sugar free and fat free).
- Prepare 2 cup of milk (whatever kind you want).
- It's 1 of 8 oz tub light cool whip/whipping cream (thawed).
Easy low-carb&sugar cheesecake fudge ice cream instructions
- Combine pecans, dates, vanilla, and cocoa powder in a food processor or blender. Blend until it forms a paste that is moldable..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Make small balls out of the paste ( about 3/4 inch in diameter) and set them on a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Put balls in the oven for about 15 minutes, checking on them often to make sure they don't burn. Take them out and let them cool to room temperature..
- Combine pudding package and milk and whisk for a few minutes until it turns into pudding..
- Let the pudding sit for about 5 minutes. Then mix in the cool whip until well combined..
- Once the fudge balls have cooled down, throw them in the pudding mixture and mix them in..
- Put the bowl in the freezer. Stirring every hour or so is optional, depending on if you are in a hurry or not. "Ice cream" should form after about 4-6 hours..