Recipe: Yummy Chocolate mousse cakes
Chocolate mousse cakes. Family Owned & Dedicated to Providing Exceptional Gourmet Gift Baskets. Pour the boiling cream over the. Even though most chocolate mousse cakes are usually made of one thick layer of mousse with a very thin layer of crust, we're firm believers that a rich mousse is best balanced with something more substantial than a negligible amount of crust.
Garnish with fresh fruit or chocolate shavings. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache. You can have Chocolate mousse cakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse cakes
- You need 7-8 of oreo cookies.
- It's 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse ahead of time. The ingredients you will need to make chocolate mousse for a cake filling include: hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar. Making the mousse is simple - all you'll need to do is whisk together the cocoa powder and hot water. Do not boil at any time.
Chocolate mousse cakes step by step
- Make cake base by crushing & crumbling oreo cookies with butter..
- Use mini mouldes or cookie cutter moulds to set the cakes..
- After making the base,whipp heavy cream & divide this in two parts..
- In one part add melted dark chocolate & add melted white chocolate in another portion. Mix well to make mousse..
- Add these mousses on the base by making layers & let them set in the refrigerator..
- In the end, sprinkle some cocoa powder on the top & serve. 😊.
Add melted chocolate and whisk consistently. This Chocolate mousse cake is a layer of moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate mousse, covered with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate whipped cream. It's a totally approachable recipe that will leave you so impressed with yourself. Cakes often mean a party, but you can serve them at any time of day. Whether it's a tea-time treat or lunch-time dessert, a cake is always much appreciated.