Recipe: Yummy Chocolate cake with Peach Mousse
Chocolate cake with Peach Mousse.
You can have Chocolate cake with Peach Mousse using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with Peach Mousse
- It's 1 ... 7 of chocolate cake " Moist chip.
- It's 2/3 cup of Peach peaches Puree [ I used del monte tinned ....
- You need 1/3 cup of Peach cut in small pieces ... ..
- Prepare 1.5 tbsps of gelatin Unflavored ... ..
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice ... ..
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipping cream ... ..
- You need 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar ... ..
- You need 1/8 cup of water th cold ... ..
- It's Optional of Chocolate vanilla . - pirouettes [.
Chocolate cake with Peach Mousse step by step
- Cut the cake in half to make 2 layers and keep aside..
- Soak the gelatin in the cold water until it blooms..
- Sir the bloomed gelatin over boiling water until dissolved..
- Add the gelatin, sugar, lemon and peaches together..
- Whip cream until stiff peaks..
- Fold the peaches in the cream and put in the fridge for about an hour..
- Place one layer of the cake on the cake board and put 1/3 rd of the mousse on the cake and layer it well..
- Put the 2nd layer on the mousse and cover the cake with the remaining mousse..
- Place the cake in the fridge for an hour..
- Before serving, break the wafer sticks in uneven lengths and stick around the cake..
- Serve with love..