Recipe: Yummy Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel
Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel. Bananas and walnuts are a natural pair and I always have walnuts in the pantry so the recipe would be a Banana Coffee Cake with Walnut Streusel. The streusel and crumb topping also add extra sweetness. For more information about how to develop a new cake recipe visit this post.
Repeat with remaining batter and streusel. This moist banana cake recipe is one of the best banana cakes you will ever taste. It is also a surprisingly healthy recipe. You can have Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel
- It's 2 1/4 Cups of Flour.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 100 Grams of Unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter Melted.
- It's 1 1/4 Cups of Sugar.
- It's 2 of Eggs large.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of bananas Ripe, mashed.
- You need 2/3 Cup of yogurt Full fat.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- Prepare 140 Grams of chocolate Bittersweet chips.
- You need 1 Cup of Walnuts, toasted cooled and coarsest chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon ground.
Pour half of the banana cake batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle half of the streusel filling on top. Here's what you need: ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, all-purpose flour, mini chocolate chips. Leaving little chunks of banana in also adds something special in conjunction with the chocolate chips.
- Recipe: Appetizing Oreo Milka Kinder Bueno Nutella Cheesecake
- How to Prepare Yummy SHEREE CHERRY BARS ... diabetic
- Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C with rack in middle. Butter a 9-inch square cake pan.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Toss together chocolate, nuts, cinnamon, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together softened butter and remaining 1cup sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until pale and fluffy, then beat in eggs 1 at a time until blended. Beat in bananas, yogurt, and vanilla (mixture will look curdled).
- With mixer at low speed, add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Spread half of the banana batter in the cake pan and sprinkle with half of the chocolate mixture. Spread remaining batter evenly over filling and sprinkle remaining chocolate mixture on top.
- Bake until the cake is golden and a wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool cake in pan on a rack for 30 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely, right side up.
This Banana Bread Coffee Cake is riddled with chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) with an INCREDIBLY creamy cream cheese filling all showered with Cinnamon Walnut Streusel and Vanilla Drizzle! Stir chocolate chips, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a small bowl until well blended; set streusel aside. Sift all-purpose flour, baking Sprinkle with half of the streusel. Repeat with remaining batter and streusel. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one-layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.