Recipe: Tasty Two layer cake Vanilla and chocolate
Two layer cake Vanilla and chocolate. I'm making my famous two layer chocolate cake with the best buttercream ever! It's also the perfect cake for valentines day! Chocolate and vanilla inter-layered cake with a decadent fudge frosting.
So, a cake named Televizor or television set, a bit unusual I would say. It was the main reason why this cake stayed in. Marbled vanilla and chocolate bundt cake with chocolate chips and vanilla glaze. You can cook Two layer cake Vanilla and chocolate using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Two layer cake Vanilla and chocolate
- It's 1/2 cup of Yogurt room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of coco powder.
Great for big parties and potlucks. That's why I zeroed right in on this recipe for Vanilla and Chocolate Marbled Bundt Cake in my friend Irvin Lin's new cookbook, Marbled, Swirled, and Layered. Two layers of yellow cake are filled with pastry cream and topped off with a chocolate glaze. · A timeless layer cake, inspired by one of our favorite ice cream flavors! For a showstopping look and the perfect balance of chocolate and vanilla flavors, we've added shaved chocolate to the cake batter.
Two layer cake Vanilla and chocolate instructions
- Firstly take bowl add Add curd and sugar and mix it very well.Now add oil and again mix till it get fluppy..
- Now take bowl Add 1 cup maida,baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix it.Now all liquid in flour and mix it well..
- Now do same process for chocolate cake.just add 4 tbsp coco powder and mix it well..
- Now take two glass or cup add in one cup vanilla batter and in another chocolate batter..
- Pour both glass at time from different direction..
- Tab it and give design with toothpick and keep it in preheated oven for 25 minutes in 180 degree..
- Your two layer cake is ready....
I decided to make a chocolate cake and two vanilla cake so it looks pretty when slicing it. This chocolate layer cake recipe is the best!! It is incredibly moist and chocolaty, but also has great structure and stacks incredibly well! When I think about chocolate cake, I want the cake layers to be moist. I want them to be packed with chocolatey flavor, and to have a soft texture.