Recipe: Tasty Red Velvet Mousse Cake (Fusion Entermet)
Red Velvet Mousse Cake (Fusion Entermet).
You can cook Red Velvet Mousse Cake (Fusion Entermet) using 26 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Mousse Cake (Fusion Entermet)
- You need 125 gms of all purpose flour (for red velvet cake).
- You need 60 gms of butter.
- It's 150 gms of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 2.5 gms of baking powder.
- It's 2.5 gms of baking soda.
- You need 15 gms of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 gram of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- It's 2.5 ml of vinegar (non fruit vinegar).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of red colour or as per required.
- It's 1/2 kg of (ingredients for tender coconut cream cheese mousse filling).
- You need 125 ml of coconut milk.
- It's 80 gms of condensed milk.
- It's 25 gms of gelatin.
- It's 275 gms of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of coconut (tender coconut flesh).
- It's 50 ml of tender coconut water.
- You need 100 gms of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 kg of (ingredients for Black Raspberry Jelly).
- It's 75 gms of Black Raspberry Puree.
- You need 25 gms of castor sugar.
- Prepare 4 gms of gelatin.
- Prepare 50 gms of gulcose(for garnish).
- You need 100 ml of Edible pink colour cocoa spray.
Red Velvet Mousse Cake (Fusion Entermet) step by step
- Method for preparing Red velvet cake. Cream butter and sugar together with the hand mixer until pale in colour. Add egg and whisk well. To it add vanilla extract and mix well..
- Sift baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder well and set aside..
- Take a non Grease bowl containing milk, to it add vinegar and let it stand for a couple of minutes. It will curdle to buttermilk..
- To the creamed mixture,fold in the sifted dry ingredients little by little at a time. Fold in alternately with buttermilk until the batter is uniform and smooth without any lumps..
- Add required amount of red colour to achieve the red velvet colour. Preheat oven to 170 degree Celsius and bake for about 15 minutes or skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean..
- Method for preparing Tender Coconut Cream cheese Mousse (Filling). Bloom the gelatin in some cold water. Bring the coconut milk to a boil with condensed milk..
- Add the bloomed gelatin and mix well to dissolve the gelatin..
- Once cooled down to warmest,fold in whipped cream, tender coconut flesh,tenter coconut water and the beaten cream cheese to make mousse for to set in moulds..
- Method to prepare jelly. Bloom the gelatin. Boil the black raspberry puree with castor sugar and add the bloomed gelatin and mix well until it dissolve..
- Pour the jelly mix into prepared moulds and set it in fridge overnight..
- Assembly. Prepare jelly / insert first and freeze before night to set rock hard..
- Cut the cake according to the silicon mould shape and to the shape of the jelly ring (mould)..
- To set...Take silicon mould as per the shape of the cake and jelly mould. Wipe the silicon mould cleanly..
- First fill the tender coconut cream cheese mousse filling as a first layer. Secondly insert the jelly by gently pushing inside the cream mousse Filling.. Again fill with the filling covering the jelly insert..
- Above place the last layer the base red velvet cake..
- Refrigerate the filled silicone mould to set. Once set keep it int freezer to set rock hard..
- Demould the Red Velvet Mousse Cake and spray it with pink cocoa spray(edible pink colour) and garnish it with sugar garnish..
- Method to make sugar garnish....Take liquid gulcose in a small ball shape and spread flat on a silpat. Add edible pink colour to it and bake it for 170 degree Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes. Beautiful sugar garnish are ready to top the Red Velvet Mousse Cake..
- The cross section of Red velvet mousse cake contains complimenting flavours of Tropical fruit (Tender Coconut flesh,Tender Coconut water) whipped cream, cream cheese mousse as filling, Black Raspberry jelly as insert and Red velvet cake as base. This Fusion Red Velvet Cream Mousse Cake (French Entermet) can be served as a dessert..