Recipe: Tasty Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
Cream Cheese Pecan Pie.
You can have Cream Cheese Pecan Pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 10 inch of unbaked deep dish pie shell.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Cream Cheese Pecan Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large mixing bowl, cream together until smooth and creamy, the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla..
- Spread mixture over bottom of pie shell..
- Sprinkle pecans evenly over top of cream cheese layer..
- Make topping by combining 3 eggs, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour over top of pie..
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown..
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving..