Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Pecan Pie
Chocolate Pecan Pie.
You can cook Chocolate Pecan Pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan Pie
- You need 1 of refrigerated pie crust.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It's 3 tbsp of milk.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It's 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground Allspice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
Chocolate Pecan Pie step by step
- Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce temperature to 325..
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over crust..
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over-browning..
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool completly on wire rack..