Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups.
You can have Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It's 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..