Recipe: Perfect Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]. Grind one full package of Oreos cookies into a fine crumbs using a food processor or blender. Here is an oreo chocolate mousse cake with two layers consisting of oreo white chocolate and dark chocolate mousse. This no-bake cake is smooth, creamy, and rich in chocolate flavor.
No Bake, No Egg, No Gelatin Mini Double Chocolate Mousse Cake Eggless Chocolate Cake Method: Take butter in a sauce pan and melt it down. You can cook Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- It's of Crust base.
- Prepare 100 g of oreo with the filling.
- It's 20 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- It's of Oreo white chocolate mousse.
- Prepare 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- It's 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- You need 100 g of white chocolate, chopped small.
- Prepare 60 g of milk.
- It's 10 g of oreo without the filling.
- It's 90 g of whipping cream.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate mousse.
- It's 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Prepare 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- It's 100 g of dark chocolate, chopped small.
- It's 60 g of milk.
- Prepare 90 g of whipping cream.
- Prepare 12 g (1 tbsp) of granulated sugar.
Now take oreo cookies in a blender and powder them. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream. It's the perfect no bake chocolate cake.
Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] step by step
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin (Remove the filling if you are using rolling pin. Add it back after the biscuits are finely crushed). Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter..
- Transfer the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold or loose-bottom pan. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible. Refrigerate while you prepare the mousse layer..
- Oreo white chocolate mousse: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- Bring the milk to a simmer. Pour it into the bowl of white chocolate. Immerse the chocolate fully and let sit for 1-2 minutes before stirring to combine. If the chocolate is not fully melted, microwave for 10 seconds or heat the bowl over a pot of simmering water..
- Add the bloomed gelatin into the hot chocolate mixture. Stir until fully melted. The mixture should be smooth with no lumps..
- Crush 10 more grams of oreo biscuit. Add to the chocolate mixture and combine well..
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until thickened. Then combine well with the chocolate mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared crust base. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Dark chocolate mousse: Follow same procedure as the oreo white chocolate mousse. As for the sugar, add it to the whipping cream then beat until thickened..
- Pour the dark chocolate mousse over the chilled oreo white chocolate mousse. Spread the top evenly with an offset spatula. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight..
- To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
No bake Chocolate Mousse Pie is made with creamy melted chocolate mixed with whipped cream & fluffy egg whites all on top of a homemade Oreo crust.. / No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie with Oreo Crust. No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie with Oreo Crust. I finally chose the no-bake version as it is easier to prepare and the results are simply awesome. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite. Three airy layers of chocolate goodness on top of an oreo crust, is simply hard to resist.