Recipe: Perfect Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips
Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips.
You can cook Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips
- It's 4 of overripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of milkmaid/ condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips step by step
- Line a 7 inch round baking tin or loaf tin with a butter paper and brush the sides with oil..
- Chop the bananas roughly and add them to a grinder jar. Add 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup condensed milk to the bananas. Make a smooth puree. Remove the puree in a mixing bowl..
- Now in a mixing bowl, sieve together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the chocolate chips to the flour mix. Add these dry ingredients to the banana puree you just made..
- Mix everything well. Pour the batter in the greased tin. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree cencius..
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy yummy banana cake with tea or coffee. If you want to give it to kids add some Nutella on the top. Bananas and chocolate spread are a great combination..