Recipe: Perfect Chocolate chip cheesecake squares
Chocolate chip cheesecake squares.
You can have Chocolate chip cheesecake squares using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cheesecake squares
- You need 2 of rolls of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 3 of 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temp.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 oz of candy toppings (M&M's, toffee bits, reeses pieces, etc.).
Chocolate chip cheesecake squares instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F. line foil lasagna pan with parchment paper so it overhangs on the short ends..
- press 1 roll of cookie dough on the bottom of the pan. Covering the parchment paper.
- mix cream cheese and sugar. add eggs, then vanilla extract. pour mixture over the cookie crust and smooth with a spatula..
- crumble 2nd roll of cookie dough over top of mixture to cover surface.
- top with any candy you like.
- bake for 50-60 mins. remove from oven and let cool.
- place in freezer until frozen..
- lift paper to remove from pan and cut into handful squares or bit sized minis..