Recipe: Perfect Chocolate and coffee mousse cake
Chocolate and coffee mousse cake. Chocolate and coffee have always made such a great pair and in this form it is absolutely heavenly. This is by far a rich cake for chocolate lovers, who will start to love chocolate even more from now on. While the crust is baking, mix the coffee and chocolate chips in the blender.
One of our top favorite desserts is Chocolate Mousse Cake! That layers of creamy goodness with a hint of coffee is to die for! This chocolate mousse cake done in layers is a perfect dessert to please the crowd! You can cook Chocolate and coffee mousse cake using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and coffee mousse cake
- You need 1- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- It's As needed of Coca cola for consistency.
- It's 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 cups of refined flour.
- It's of For soaking the cake.
- It's 1 tbsp of Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's of For icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark chocolate.
- It's 1/2 cup of Full fat cream.
- You need of For coffee mousse.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coffee powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Milk.
I spent a lot of time trying recipes over the years. Chop the chocolate, put in a bowl and melt in a microwave or double boiler until it is completely melted. CHOCOLATE MOCHA MOUSSE CAKE Place chocolate and coffee in a heat-proof bowl (medium. into chocolate. Chocolate and coffee is an insanely delicious combination.
Chocolate and coffee mousse cake step by step
- Sift all the dry ingredients thrice. (Maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, corn flour).
- In a big clean bowl start whisking sugar and oil at high speed for atleast 5 to 10 mins. Add vanilla essence to it..
- Then add the sieved dry ingredients in the creamed sugar and oil mixture. (You can add 1/2 tsp of vinegar if you want to make the cake extra light and fluffy).
- Mix all the ingredients well. Variations can be done by adding nuts or chocolate chips..
- Preheat an oven at 180 degree celsius for 15 mins. Divide the batter in two cake tins. Bake it for 30-40 mins. Depends on oven..
- For makin the ganache. Microwave the cream or heat it and add it to the chopped dark chocolate. Mix it well until all the chocolate is melted. Can add butter for extra shine..
- For the coffee mousse. Warm the milk and dissolve the coffee and sugar in it. Let it cool down and add it to the cream. Whip it till you get stiff peaks. It is preffered to add icing sugar and not normal sugar..
- Take out the cake and let it cool completely. Keep it in the fridge before working on it. Make the syrup for soaking by adding sugar and coffee in the water and boiling it for 1 min. Let it cool down completely.
- Now take out the cake and trim it properly. Soak it with coffee water and let it sit for 10 mins. Fill the cake with coffee mousse..
- Stack the other cake and soak it too. Let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Now take out the cake and do the icing with chocolate ganache..
- Decoration can be personalised. I did it by making swirls of white and dark chocolate and freezing it..
This creamy No bake Chocolate Coffee Mousse Cake consists of a dense fudgy oreo base and layers of creamy, airy, fluffy mousse. It's light, yet rich and indulgent. You don't even have to turn the oven on for this decadent No Bake Chocolate Coffee Mousse Cake. Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse Cake Layers of coffee-flavored angel food cake and decadent chocolate mousse are covered with a to-die-for buttercream frosting. Each slice of this dessert is like a piece of heaven.