Recipe: Perfect Cheesy Tuna Helper
Cheesy Tuna Helper.
You can cook Cheesy Tuna Helper using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tuna Helper
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Pasta Noodles (your choice).
- You need 2 of Sm. Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted.
- It's 2 Cans of Tuna in water, drained.
- You need 1 Can of Sweet Peas, drained.
- It's 1/4 Block of Velveeta Cheese, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Soup Can Milk or Cream.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- It's of Salt and Pepper, to taste.
Cheesy Tuna Helper step by step
- Fill a large pot half way with water. Bring to a boil. Add the pasta turn heat down and let simmer til pasta is tender stirring occasionally. Drain the water. Add butter, cheese cubes, and milk or cream. Heat on medium low heat til cheese is melted. Add rest of ingredients and stir mixing well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately and Enjoy😋....***I serve this with Buttered Biscuits or a Side Salad***.