Recipe: Perfect Banana Pudding Character Cake
Banana Pudding Character Cake.
You can cook Banana Pudding Character Cake using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Character Cake
- Prepare 2 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Granulated sugar (or sugar of your choice).
- Prepare 50 grams of Condensed milk.
- It's 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy Cream (for whipping).
- You need 1 cm of thick sponge cake base.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- Prepare 1 of Mandarin orange, canned pineapple (as needed).
- It's 1 of Kiwifruit.
- It's of Character decoration.
- It's 2 of sheets Rice paper.
- It's 1 of Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of Bite-sized jelly servings (apple, peach).
- Prepare 1 of Food coloring for the colors you will be using.
Banana Pudding Character Cake instructions
- Prepare "Banana Pudding". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147138-creamy-and-sweet-banana-pudding.
- Whip 50 ml heavy cream until thickened..
- Transfer Step 1 to a bowl, chill in an ice water bath, and thicken to about the same consistency as the heavy cream..
- Mix the Step 2 together with the heavy cream, pour into the circular mold with the sponge cake laid out, and chill in the fridge to let it solidify..
- Make the character while referring to. Decorate the cake, and chill thoroughly..
- Wrap a towel soaked in warm water around the circular mold, let sit for about 5 seconds, and then remove the cake from the mold..
- Decorate the cake with fruit. Squeeze on some whipped cream as well if you'd like!.