Recipe: Delicious Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular.
You can cook Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular
- It's of Graham Cracker Crust.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of crushed Graham Crackers.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Mix.
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin Puree (15 oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 of egg yolks.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need of 1 Cream Cheese Mix, part 1.
- You need 3 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need of 2 Cream Cheese Mix, part 2.
- It's 1 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of 3 Cream Cheese Mix, part 3.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 tsp of lemon extract.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 8 of heavy whipping cream (1 cup).
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F For (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crust in a medium mixing bowl. Firmly press mixture into one greased 9 inch springform pan or 8x8 inch glass pan..
- Combine pumpkin mix in medium bowl and set aside..
- Cream cheese mix part 1: Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and mix well..
- Cream cheese mix part 2: Add whole egg, egg yolk and heavy whipping cream to cream cheese mixture. Beat well.
- Cream cheese mix part 3: Add vanilla, lemon extract and corn starch to cream cheese mixture. Beat until smooth..
- Add pumpkin mixture to cream cheese mixture. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into pan over graham cracker crust..
- Bake at 350°F For (175 degrees C) for 50-55 minutes. Adding in a pan of water while baking can help stop it from cracking. Do not over bake. Center maybe liquidy but if sides are done it will firm up as it cools. Let cheesecake cool on wire rack, then refrigerate..
- Combine vanilla, sugar and remaining half pint of heavy whipping cream in a deep mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer and beat mixture until light and fluffy. Add a dollop on the side of each plate when serving..