Recipe: Delicious Single serve mousse cake
Single serve mousse cake. Satisfy your sweet tooth while sticking to your low carb lifestyle. We both love indulging but we'd prefer to keep our treats on the lighter side most of the year. Single serve portions are all the rage.
I make this way too much. I am just such a BIG lover of peanut butter. I love having a sweet treat in the evening once my kids are bed for the night. You can cook Single serve mousse cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Single serve mousse cake
- It's 60 ml of amul cream.
- Prepare 60 gm of dark chocolate.
- You need 60 gm of white chocolate.
- Prepare 120 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of butterscotch granules.
- You need 2 slices of chocolate cake.
Serve layered in parfait glasses with whipped cream in-between. Make it with coffee instead of water. A splash of Kahlua or Amaretto might be fun too! Make your mousse extra special with Green & Black's extra dark chocolate.
Single serve mousse cake step by step
- Chop the dark chocolate and white chocolate and keep in separate microwave bowls. add 30 ml of amul cream to each bowl.
- Melt in microwave at 20 secs interval till the ganache is nice and smooth. use a hand beater to smooth the ganache if it is required..
- Whip the whipping cream with the electric beater. stopping at 2 mins interval to check the consistency. it should form soft peaks..
- Fold 3- 4tbsp of whipped cream to each bowl. that way your white chocolate mousse and dark chocolate mousse will be ready..
- Cut the chocolate cake slice into the shape of the mousse cups. put it into the cups and press. add 1tsp of milk on the cake..
- Add little bit of choco chips and butterscotch granules on it..
- Then fill the dark chocolate mousse and white chocolate mousse in separate piping bags..
- Pour dark chocolate mousse in the mouse cups, then white chocolate mousse..
- Add another layer of cake slice, milk and choco chips and butterscotch granules..
- Then lastly layer with dark chocolate mousse and garnish with grated white chocolate.
Mango mousse cake and passion fruit refresher at Cake & Joe. Single Serving Healthier Chocolate Chip Muffin. Single Serve PB Rice Krispie Treat. By far, the most popular single-serve dessert (whether keto or not), is the humble mug cake. It is such a simple recipe - but also an extremely versatile one at that.