Recipe: Delicious Rice flour banana cake
Rice flour banana cake. Top rice-flour-banana-cake recipes just for you. Gluten free banana pancakes made with brown rice flour. Made with brown rice flour, this pancake recipe is without a doubt one of my favorite non-wheat flour recipes.
If you are looking for a gooey and chewy texture in a pancake. I think it is quite safe to say that I have a thing for Apparently, she didn't take the cake to the event because she baked with white rice flour instead of regular all-purpose flour. Rice flour and coconut milk batter with slices of banana wrapped in banana leaves and then steamed. You can cook Rice flour banana cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice flour banana cake
- It's 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of banana 1 ripe.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- You need half cup of butter.
- Prepare as needed of milk.
- You need of for caramalize.
- You need 1 of banana slit frm center.
- Prepare half cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
I often found kue nagasari there. At our house, we call it pisang kue (loosely translated as banana cake). Tender and moist gluten free banana cake that's made easily in one bowl with a rice flour blend, and a sweet cream cheese frosting. There's even a lighter option if you're counting calories!
Rice flour banana cake step by step
- Mix flour,baking powder together..mash banana and mix.
- Now mix butter sugar and flour mix...mix well.
- Now add milk to make a batter...flod it in cut and fold manner.
- Grease a cake tin.
- Pour half mix in it....in rest mix add coco powder. and pour it again on dis mix.
- Bake it in lreheate do en on 180degree for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take a pan...add butter...sugar...when sugar start bubbling...place banana...cook till golden in colour.
- Now take out cake...cool it...place banana on it...garnish as your wish and enjoy.
This banana cake is softer and more tender than my recipe for the perfect one bowl gluten free banana bread. This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings.