Recipe: Delicious Ray's Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Tart*
Ray's Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Tart*.
You can have Ray's Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Tart* using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Tart*
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 stick of cold cubed butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of ice cold water.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 1/2 box of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of topping.
- It's 1 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1 box of raspberry.
Ray's Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Tart* step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a food processor or large bowl if you don't have one add in sifted flour, sugar, salt and cold butter it will look like loose gravel, now incorporate ice water till you form your dough. Try not to overwork your dough just incorporate. wrap in seran wrap and let thicken for 15-20 minutes.
- one your crust is ready press into tart pan lineing all the way up edges. poke holes with a fork all over crust, Foil line your pan and add 1-2 cups dried beans, on top of foil(this will help your crust from not rising. Bake 20minutes remove foil and beans (save beans for another time) bake another 15-20minutes till crust is golden.let cool completely..
- cream cheese:.
- whip cream cheese and vanilla extract till smooth set aside. in another bowl whisk on high speed heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and extracts till fluffy about 4-5 minutes. Now add in cream cheese mixture & lemon zest till incorporated. Pour in shell..
- heat your chocolate till melted, you can do over a double boiler or in microwave.Once melted pour right into middle of cheese cake, you can use a butter knife or toothpick and start creating your swirl design. Refridgerate 2-4 hours.
- let your tart set about 1hour then add raspberrys and brush a little orange marmaled on fruit to get that shiny look. (heat marmalade about 10seconds in microwave easier to brush on)Set back in fridge till firmed..