Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie is a dessert pie with a spiced, pumpkin-based custard filling. The pumpkin is a symbol of harvest time, and pumpkin pie is generally eaten during the fall and early winter. Pumpkin pie is one of those pies you can easily make a day or two ahead.
Вкуснейший ЧИЗКЕЙК из ТЫКВЫ Pumpkin pie. ТАК ВКУСНО! This pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for the holidays! You didn't think I would post a homemade pie crust tutorial and not share a few pie recipes with you, did you? You can cook Pumpkin pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie
- You need 1 of small pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 of serving spoon of A P flour.
- It's 1/2 of serving spoon brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 of serving spoons sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Don't worry, I have one more pie recipe. These easy pumpkin pie recipes are perfect for Thanksgiving. You'll find pies with classic ingredients and fun additions like chocolate, pecans and more. The pumpkin pie is an essential dessert for the fall and winter holidays.
Pumpkin pie instructions
- Split pumpkin in half and extract all of pumpkin insides..
- Cut pumpkin halves into strips, submerge in water and boil for 45 minutes..
- Remove rine.
- Add ingredients and mix evenly.
- Place in pie crust and bake for 1 hour at 350°F..
You don't have to be into baking to make many of these delicious homemade pumpkin pies. A classic Pumpkin Pie with a soft, perfectly set filling, perfect amount of spicing, not too sweet and a bronzed surface that's crack free! Simple to make, it's perfect in every way. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE -- Best pumpkin pie with a tender, flaky crust and gently spiced pumpkin filling (that won't crack as it cools). If it's almost Thanksgiving or your family loves pumpkin pie all year, bake your own.