Recipe: Delicious Mousse Cake
Mousse Cake. Chocolate Mousse Cake Be the first to rate & review! Even though most chocolate mousse cakes are usually made of one thick layer of mousse with a very thin layer of crust, we're firm believers that a rich mousse is best balanced with something more substantial than a negligible amount of crust. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor.
The bottom is a delicious, rich chocolate cake that creates a solid base. On top of that, you'll find a creamy chocolate mousse brimming with chewy brownie pieces for a little more dimension. Following that is another creamy mousse layer, however, this one is a white chocolate and vanilla mousse to compliment the dark chocolates beneath it. You can have Mousse Cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mousse Cake
- Prepare of Cake Base :-.
- It's 200 g of digestive cookies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Mousse Cake :-.
- It's 150 g of white chocolate.
- You need 120 g of whipping cream.
- It's 160 g of whipping cream chilled.
- It's 4 g of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 20 ml of cold water.
Chocolate Mousse Cake with Raspberries Bakealong By PJ Hamel Divide the batter among the prepared pans. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is the perfect light dessert recipe. It's made with a chocolate cake base, cool creamy mousse filling and topped with rich dark chocolate ganache. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake This mousse cake recipe is inspired by Marcel Desaulniers from The Food Network.
Mousse Cake instructions
- Crush digestive cookies in a food processor until well crumbled. Add melted butter to it and crumble again very evenly..
- Press this crumbled mixture on the base of a baking pan firmly. Refrigerate the pan for 20 minutes..
- Soak gelatin in water and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat up white chocolate and 120g of whipping cream together in a microwave oven for 30 seconds. Let it stand for a minute. Then whisk it nicely until cream and chocolate is well incorporated..
- In a bowl add 160g of chilled whipping cream and beat with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Set aside..
- Now heat up the soaked gelatin over a stove until all the gelatin is well dissolved..
- Pour this gelatin mixture in the chocolate+cream mixture that we heated previously in the microwave. Whisk well so that gelatin get evenly distributed in the mixture..
- Add the gelatin+chocolate+cream mixture to the whipped cream that was set aside..
- Mix everything nicely until the whole mixture is well incorporated..
- Pour the mixture in the pan where the biscuits base is already set. Refrigerate it for 4 hours or overnight..
- Cut out triangles and serve chilled❤.
Chocolate Mousse Cake Chocolate Mousse Cake is made with only a few ingredients but tastes like the most decadent dessert. An Oreo crust with a rich chocolate mousse filling topped with more Oreos, whipped cream, and chocolate. This easy mousse cake will be your favorite chocolate dessert! Stir flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Attach bowl to mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.