Recipe: Delicious Mango mousse
Mango mousse. Top each serving with chopped mangoes for extra color! Blend the mango flesh to a puree in a food processor. Garnish the mango mousse with chocolate shavings or chopped dry fruits or any fruit preserve and enjoy the delicious mango mousse.
Full of flavor, creamy, and the perfect amount of sweetness to keep your kids happy. If you have been following my site for awhile, you probably know that I love mangoes! I grew up on a large ranch in Mexico and there were Mango trees all over the place. You can cook Mango mousse using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango mousse
- It's 4 of mangoes.
- It's 1 cup of whip cream.
- It's 3 table spoon of suger.
- You need of cake peice.
- Prepare of chocolate.
Mango mousse is a perfect after-meal dessert, also good as a snack. These creamy and delicious mango mousse desserts are light and airy in texture and not excessively sweet. Try to use well-ripened sweet mangoes for the best result. A mousse is a luscious dessert having a characteristic light and airy texture which is formed by incorporating air bubbles by beating the cream or egg whites.
Mango mousse step by step
- First make mango puree in blender.
- Mango puree ko five to six min cook kerna hai then mix of suger..water optional hai two table spoon.
- Whip cream 15 beat v well like fluffy.
- Mix mango puree but take one cup as layer after mixing beat it again to give minutes.
- Last start to make layers first layer will come mango cubes and cake small after layer whip mango mousse cream and top layer mango puree last choco mango n cherry optional..now ready to eat simple or with ice cream 🍨🥰🥰.
Open the cans of DOLE® Mango Slices and drain the syrup. Place the ½ cup of syrup in a small bowl and stir in the unflavored gelatin. Mango Mousse is a great option for dessert on any occasion. I like to make mousse as a after dinner treat for my family. It is a great change from chocolate based dessert too.