Recipe: Delicious Cognac Pecan Pie
Cognac Pecan Pie.
You can have Cognac Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cognac Pecan Pie
- Prepare 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- It's 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 4 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 dash of Cognac.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shelled pecan.
- It's 1 of deep dish pie crust.
Cognac Pecan Pie instructions
- Pour in the light corn syrup, eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix them together..
- Once everything is mix together add in the vanilla and cognac and mix them together until your happy with your mixture..
- Place your pecan into the pie crust. Then pour your mixture over the pecan...
- Let the mixtures level out. Then you place the pie into the oven at 375°F..
- Then cook for a hour and half or until the egde is golden brown..
- Once the pie is finished cooking leave it in the oven to rest for half a hour then serve..