Recipe: Delicious Cheesy Ham Casserole
Cheesy Ham Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Ham Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Ham Casserole
- Prepare 1/2 of of 16 oz. package wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed ham.
- It's 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic & onion powder, parsley.
Cheesy Ham Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Boil egg noodles as according to package instructions. Drain and rinse to remove starches..
- Return to pot and add ham, corn, 1/2 cup of cheddar, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, 1/4 cup of parmesan, sour cream and seasonings..
- Mix well and place in a greased 9x13 baking dish..
- Top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven..
- In a small bowl, add melted butter, panko and remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese. Crumble with fork..
- Add to the top of the casserole evenly..
- Bake an additional 20 minutes. You can also briefly place under the broiler to toast up the breadcrumbs a bit more..