Recipe: Delicious Cake Mousse
Cake Mousse. On top of that, you'll find a creamy chocolate mousse brimming with chewy brownie pieces for a little more dimension. Following that is another creamy mousse layer, however, this one is a white chocolate and vanilla mousse to compliment the dark chocolates beneath it. Even though most chocolate mousse cakes are usually made of one thick layer of mousse with a very thin layer of crust, we're firm believers that a rich mousse is best balanced with something more substantial than a negligible amount of crust.
Go a wee-bit wild and give your curls a beauty boost, without the harsh chemicals. Cake's The Curl Whip Whipped Curl Mousse gives super curl power and control. This curl boosting mousse shapes your curls with a burst of volume and invisible hold. You can have Cake Mousse using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cake Mousse
- Prepare of Leftover chocolate cake.
- It's 10-12 of chopped cherries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 of oreo biscuit.
- It's 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- It's 1 tsp of Rainbow sprinkles.
- It's 3 of whole cherries.
- You need of Mint leaves for garnishing.
Powered by natural ingredients, your curls will be soft-to-the-touch yet big 'n bold with the ultimate day-to-night frizz and humidity protection, with zero crunch. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache. If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse ahead of time.
Cake Mousse step by step
- Add the leftover chocolate cake & oreo biscuit into a grinding jar..
- Make a fine cake crumbs & add melted butter. Then keep aside..
- In a small bowl, add 1 tbsp powdered sugar to the chopped cherries & keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add whipped cream, 1 tbsp powdered sugar, and softened butter..
- Whisk until stiff peak come out..
- Fill the cream into a piping bag with a star nozzle..
- Take 3 small glass, first add 1 tbsp cake crumbs in each glass and with the help of another small glass label it..
- Add 1 tsp cherry mixture..
- Add the whipping cream with the help of piping bag & label it with a spoon..
- Repeat the same for another layer..
- Spread rainbow sprinkles & chopped cherries over it..
- Lastly garnish with whole cherries & mint leaves and enjoy..
This Chocolate Mousse Cakeis a classic! With three layers of moist chocolate cake and two layers of smooth and creamy chocolate mousse, all covered in chocolate whipped cream! So today we are celebrating a Virtual Baby Shower for Jocelyn, of Grandbaby Cakes. Do not boil at any time. Add melted chocolate and whisk consistently.