Recipe: Delicious Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan
Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan.
You can cook Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan
- Prepare 80 grams of A： Cake flour.
- It's 20 grams of A： Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of A： Baking powder.
- It's 1 of B： Egg.
- It's 4 tbsp of B： Milk.
- You need 30 grams of B： Lakanto S (100% natural sweetener).
- You need 1 tbsp of B： Olive oil.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 20 grams of Lakanto.
- It's 1 of to 2 Bananas.
Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan step by step
- Sift together the A ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder)..
- Combine the B ingredients (egg, milk, Lakanto sugar, and olive oil) and mix together..
- Stir in the A mixture to the B mixture, a little at a time, then mix together..
- Heat a frying pan, and add the Lakanto to melted butter..
- Remove from heat when the Lakanto dissolves..
- Put sliced bananas into pan. Be careful not to burn yourself since the butter is hot..
- Pour in the batter, and evenly spread it out..
- Cover with a lid (or with aluminum foil), and steam bake for about 10 to 15 minutes on low heat..
- When a skewer inserted to the middle comes out clean, it's ready. Upturn the frying pan onto a platter..