Recipe: Appetizing TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake
TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake.
You can cook TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 6 tbsp of baking cocoa.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 cup of cold brewed coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kahlua.
- You need 1 of for chocolate buttercream.
- It's 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kahlua.
- It's 2 lb of powdered sugar.
TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 pan. Add together the first 5 dry ingredients and pour into the greased pan..
- Make 3 wells into the dry mix. Two small wells and one large..
- In one small well place the vinegar, in the other small well add the vanilla and in the large well place the vegetable oil..
- Pour coffee and kahlua over entire mix. Mix well with wooden spoon directly in the pan, do not over mix. Place in oven for about 35/minutes..
- In mixer whip up the shortening and butter. Slowly add the remaining ingredients for the buttercream. Keep adding powered sugar until you reach the thickness you prefer. Cool cake completely and frost. Enjoy ;).